Friday, July 30, 2010

How Suck Your Own Penia






I'm in the club, I approached the bar, I order a Martini, when I observed around me noticed, looked up and hai these, at first I thought it was just casual, so I went to mine, I spoke with my group of friends and we told the asana of the week I wanted to have a quiet night, relaxed.


hai I turned and she was back with his eyes fixed, I got up, I went to the bathroom to wash my hands in a matter of minutes she appeared, was placed beside me and washed his hands
too.


The look in the eye and told him that if he wanted anything, if I looked, she blushed and was unable to say anything, he left the toilet and when I left I was on the floor dancing, I place behind her, grabbed her waist and put my head on his shoulder, as stirring note, my hands began to slide up from his sides.


Upon arriving at her breasts put my hands on them and notice how he pushed his ass against my sex, as it moved to the music, did her hair aside and kiss and suck on her neck, nibble his collarbone.



She turned, I hit my mouth with it, plunged his tongue in my mouth and I review my teeth one by one, left his saliva in my mouth and drank her, kiss her lips bottom first and then the top, my hands down to his buttocks, and held my own face.



She whispered in his ear that his apartment was nearby so without further ado we parted company and went out like a soul by the devil to his house. While she was driving I leaned my head on your feet and up my hand inside her blouse to feel her breasts I put my mouth on her crotch and gave her a bite.

reaching its floor ... ... ... ... ... ... ..
throw it on the bed, rip her clothes
,
left her breasts exposed, her thong shot
,
stare at her naked body
stroke it with my eyes, I look
, my desire is reflected
in my eyes, my mouth is
water
and covers his body
my hands behind my strokes. I get
to his mouth and I eat whole
soft and passionate, I stand on it
,
and let my breasts fall into yours,
my sex on her thigh, my thigh against her sex,
my mouth down his face , her neck to her breasts
destination.
With my teeth pinch his nipples,
the suction, the licks,
spend my tongue over them,
under its belly,
put my tongue in her navel,
put my mouth in my mount will nail, teeth and I look at her face.
I drop my chin on her clit,
and exert some pressure on him, now under rosando
her thighs, stroking
upload your lips, licking her clit
under her pussy.
ascend your feet up,
to taste her ass, lick, stick my league
in
climb with my tongue up your hole,
put my fingers on it and massaging
gradually sinks.
once inside
fumble with it, sucking my fingers
entry and exit.
ascending to her clitoris and suck
,
once in their clitoris rammed hard. I raise my hand
her breasts, and the predicament
,
you twist the nipples, and I keep giving
with four of my fingers mercilessly
sex suck all around, I put a finger
more.
now five fingers inside her,
pulled my hand inside my fist
s inside
'll stick to the bottom, remove it
inside
noting how its flow
running down my elbows,
the pacifier, but his foot open
,
and my fist out to the edge again and again,
push it in firmly until
back and put my bag
.
lift my head to look at your face,
and start sucking her clit,
say that sits inside her, pushing
me
plunges his sex in my hand,
While she squirms, pants, screaming
biting his lips, sticking his feet
,
and pour your excitement in my mouth,
was left exhausted and I still owe something to
me ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment