Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Toddler Is Alwaus Thirsty

ME WHAT YOU WANT



I have thirst for you,
desire of love, your little body
,
with which I can not stop dreaming.
I have wanted you,
with you I want to be,
share the madness
've done in my wake.
I have a lust for you,
of poderte hugging
to feel your mouth on mine, it
not want to separate.
I have desire for you to feel
with my
your body sticking to my
and not left to stroke.
I have wanted you, and
every time the urge to go to more,
want to make you, make you enjoy
.
To tell you awaken in me my desire
more animal.
I have wanted, I have wanted
,
to possess your soul,
to shake your body, your drinking
lava
even burn in hell.
I have wanted to love, making love
,
want you to feel so loved,
how I feel.
I have wanted to penetrate you,
with the desire of my eyes,
and enter in your gender,
my sharp tongue.
Slide through your body,
my fingers with my long fingernails, which bristle
your body, and you flood
to the soul.
I have your body,
I have plenty of desire, to devour
out,
to penetrate into the depths.
Open your legs, feel my tongue
,
as drag,
up to your sex, to lick
forward.
I have wanted, I have wanted
,
to have you here, and it
endless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment