Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pokemon Heart Gold Rom Us

GALLOP FOR MY DREAM JESUS, MARY AND JOSEPH



Her: Good morning, my lord
EL: Good morning to you
HER: In that I can serve
EL: Come to me
Her: Excuse me sir from now I hear it
EL: That approach will repeat what I say and not
IT: As you command them
EL: Kneel before me
She: But that happens, you say
EL: I want to remove my pants and dick that pass through the wire
Her: Excuse me sir you have gone mad, I'm not his wife I am your servant
EL: Well, as I take this dick puffy pants, nor will my wife and my maid
SHE: That's a threat, sir?
EL: No, it is a fact that I get off the pants
SHE: Well if that's what he wants, that makes
EL: Hold it without fear that will not break
HER: Pardon me as I forced
His cock fuck, let me make myself
EL: Well, without further delay, fill your mouth now
HER: Rush did not give me that first I have to wet my mouth
EL: Be of moisture when the goal mouth, Saliva

segregate IT: Open your feet and I with me kneel
EL: So doing well?
SHE: If my Lord, Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I had not realized that you have three feet
EL: Well, do not confuse you, I suck on your knees, which leads capuchilla chúpeme
SHE: That's not a capuchilla is a cap, first I'll put in my mouth and then take you to my cave.
EL: Let you suck, I love sitting on my feet,
View as about me and her tits rides misguided move
HER: Ummmmmmmmm !!!!!!!! My lord !!!!!!!!!, to rich, hard, fat and long
EL: Do not get tired you talking about, I want to continue to fall
SHE: Sorry my lord, but if I follow you down through me heart
EL: Do not be mad woman, move your ass and fall
SHE: You have to see that you are comfortable, long dick, fat and big Mal
used, since you do not make good use of the stick
EL: Get on all fours, now here you drag out
SHE: Let's see, if they are not just words that I said you
EL: I like you eh hair pull
She: I would prefer the goal you
EL: No more delay there will feel it in and wait for more
Open up your mouth that there will
SHE: Let's talk and continue to push this cavity is already raving
EL: Damn, my wife, hide where you can and can not move you.
it: there my lord, do not know what is worse, I dismiss his wife
Or stay with the heater
EL: Shut up foolish, do not you know the character that has the skinny
WOMAN: Where were you and with whom?
EL: Women here in the lounge, waiting your turn to make love
SHE: I apologize, here I was cleaning
And I find this newsprint, Please excuse the inconvenience
But I continue, I expect the waiter, scullion, chef, gardener and
Butler and I want it now that I have opened my co ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment