Monday, July 19, 2010

Do Nhl Players Buy Sticks






Here I am, riding naked in my dreams, looking for my wishes, the person doing my passion and my soul and turned heart.
is a pleasure to ride bareback and up and down hitting my sex against his back, rest my chest on it, and notice how your speed makes our manes to rub in the air.
That my moans become his neighing, my nipples become erect with his touch, see my wetness slides down his body, striking with my heels on its sides.
Well after this tour pleasant, I have before me, the whole body.
I'm about to remove, you hold me in my butt until my heels touch the ground, turn around, my eyes are stuck in your eyes and my mouth is directed to yours, our lips are absorbed, our hands down our body everywhere.
feel your tongue, I almost pink throat as mine timidísimamente rises, you subject your neck while you morreo, and my fingers in your sex are given a good whack, I leave your gasping mouth, while I will strongly with envisto my fingers.
I bite your bottom lip, hit my heart to yours, feeling the beat of your heart,
you turn around, I placed on all fours, kneel after you, you bite your butt and stroked my hand right there, moving my fingers from front to behind and giving your ass cheeks without losing the beat.
When he comes out of you is more than just moisture, I open with both hands and my tongue will begin to review, from your anus to your clitoris, on your clit back.
I lie under you, your sex on my face has to fit, I let my tongue out and your on it you have to scrub, my hands are holding your breasts, your nipples do not stop tweaking.
now caught your clitoris and start to suck a finger penetrates your anus and you bury yourself in for more, You put your body back and I start playing, your cries and gasps I do vibrate, as your fingers glide soft inside me, my pelvis up and down, deeper you want to notice, as you review your sex with lust and listens to you cry, the night is looming between gasps and moans, yours are reconciled in the mine, I feel the trembling of your feet and as mine is sticking, do not stop your fingers do not stop moving ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Our bodies tremble, our cries deafen, you drop on me, your head on my sex, your sex in my chin, cold night, it makes us enjoy the caress and embrace in a fetal position. My horse is gone, tomorrow I will look to ride in my dreams and with you to be, that distance is not a impediment, if the imagination allows us to fly, holding hands and enjoy this love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment