Thursday, July 8, 2010

Un Remove From Facebook Friend






CHAMPIONS !!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPAIN

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where we have the best players,
And I've stopped filling my goal of goals.
held last night in style, which eliminated Spain to Germany We were a group of friends watching the game, taking drinks and snacking, Jamoncito, potatoes, fresh cheese, biscuits, olives, finally drinking.
That was a torment, how many chances and that they did not come. My friend was thrilled, he lay on me and I am very affectionate, squeezed between my arms.
In one such jump, giving her breasts in my face, I must say that I usually control, but between drinking and that play, my hands were me and she looked at me astonished.
I ask myself, what the hell have you done?, Relocate me and try to avoid it, but when I knew it was sitting on my lap, took my hand, stroking my face.
I surrounded it with my arms, I kissed her ear and my tongue down her neck, rubs her ass on me, I put my hands behind his back and pass under his shorts, squeezing her buttocks hose connections.
She took a hand and approached her sex, she opened her legs and when he was where he wanted, closed my hand left leg trapped. Their moisture is impregnated, put a finger inside sinking in with your thong. Increasingly more and shouted up and down.




In the first break we were all spreading through the house, a patio, the kitchen, others stayed in the room and we headed the bathroom, took my hand I had to hurry, almost dragging, introduced me into the bathroom and lunged over my
His tongue hung almost to touch my tonsils, I got your back, stick it to the wall, without removing my lips to yours, I began to touch her breasts, pussy, to press her breasts and pinched her hard nipples.
down with my mouth and bit down on her blouse nipples, my teeth stuck into them and moving from side to side. I went up her skirt, made her thong to one side, caressing her slit, dipping two fingers and poking himself, gave him patting her clitoris while my fingers stroked the inside. Roan before I got it, I started kissing the inside of your thighs, noting how his hands ran my head, so I rushed to her clitoris, she a pacifier, it caught between my teeth and my tongue go quickly. Notice how more and more wet when it began to move in circles ran and gave me a push that left me sitting on the floor.
I was going to help me up, but ... ... ... ... ran out of the bathroom as a soul by the devil. No room
my surprise, I thought I had done something wrong, but ... ... .... Did not love him more laps and was still the second part and I would enjoy a heater of the devil.
There was in the lounge sitting on the couch and waving at me to accompany her. I did not know who was playing ... .. But the truth is that excited me the game.
I sat in front of her, opened his feet, put on my thighs and flatten your trasero.note sex with my hands on my breasts and his breath behind my ear, ummmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!! As
makes me feel the breath just had, it happened almost the entire second half hitting my back with her breasts and caressing mine. When Puyol, ... ... put that piece headed goal, all we stood, we shout jump,
burns us and she ate the mouth before all the others I made the cas
and when the final whistle of the match, took her hand got in the car and went to his house, where goal throw the times I left and I opened mine and bolted to the pending will not miss a penalty.




PD Today we not only carry the colors of Spain on my shirt, jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

0 comments:

Post a Comment