Saturday, August 14, 2010

Milena Velba Read A Book




'm lying on my bed with the curtains drawn
,
and the reflection of the full moon,
running through my window.

hai You're beside me,
naked under the sheets, the echo
aside,
and watch your skin velvety. Under the watchful

gaze of that moon
distraught
by the desire to be loved,
step my fingertips,
for his smooth back. Under

gently
to their hard buttocks,
rest my hands on them,
then massaged.

feel the blood runs through my veins,
and beats me something beyond the soul
.

under their long legs that are shapely
,
and rise again,
I do with my lips, my tongue
while palpable.

I open her legs a bit,
penetrate her with my eyes,
step on their lips, my fingers to excite
.

I give kisses to his buttocks,
I spend my tongue over her slit,
she turns around,
cross our eyes,
a mischievous smile, his face contorted
.

Her breasts lifted to the moon,
and my hands that squeezed, leaving
nipples,
stand between my fingers, my mouth
to the suck.

licking his chest,
up to his neck,
and lost in the mouth,
he wanted.

placed on it,
allowing our rosaran sexes,

Letting my wetness,
slip through his legs.



Download savoring your body,
notice my mouth looked like,
aroused by listening,
your breathing.



And lost in your sex,
until morning light,
kiss, lick
,
drink of your sweet honey refined
leave my face all wet .



then sit,
as I was cleaning your tongue,
lie down on me,
hold you in my arms,
and feel the beat,
of the heart,
I want next to me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment