Sunday, August 29, 2010

How Much Temazepam Is Safe





needed to leave, be alone, think of me for a moment.


I went to my rock of laments by the sea, sat my ass on it and I started thinking about where and when they embarked on this road that leads me nowhere, the tears shed by not knowing that I express I'm not a caged bird, I need my freedom, because it is the only asset I have and I do not want to miss.


Life has taught me, you do not learn anything, they commit the same mistakes if you're in love. That when you give it to someone in body and soul and for reasons or circumstances that / to let you, inside you will tear the soul, leaving you die and you think without that person can not survive.


But the days go by and lay your heads bowed wings that eventually will be lifted, the memory in your mind going and your unconscious drilling is asking you ... ... .. that my life would have been if no you had been on my side?.


I think I would have found the stability that with one person would have enjoyed it so much that I have not heard to find.


live my life without waiting for her any longer, every day is a new suit that I have to overcome, but my goal in this world where I have not found my place is to enlighten me a grater happiness.


Not everything in life is sex, but without it there will be, but if I was missing in this world and this life and I would be almost nothing.


The emptiness inside me would kill my reason would be more locked in a crazy world we would no longer be, which closed its doors opened me wide.


my madness is that I live with it and do harm to others and they do not understand my silence and thinking, this post is for all people who have felt harmed by my freedom and roam the world was not my intention to leave victims to walk, or reproaches, or grudge, I just wanted to give part of my heart, give caresses, kisses and passion, offering every love I carry within me.


I'm not with anyone


not because they have offered me,


the truth has been out of fear,


fear not keep up,


fear fall in love again,


fear of distance


losing what little sanity,


even if I do the hard,


within me lies a heart


has wept in silence,


as would a change.


wanted to shout to the world,


hear that I'm sorry,


I commit follies,


of which I regret,


I suffered that most,


me breath,


whenever my fault,


someone to mourn.


just hope they understand me,


can forgive me,


but many years with this shell,


and she did not come off as,


because my soul feels helpless


and continues to mourn.



I hope this answers your question and many people, I have not chosen my life, but this is the only way I can go on, go forward one day day and who knows if in the way lose this fear and can finally find someone to live the rest of my life and give everything in me, love is boundless and immeasurable.


0 comments:

Post a Comment