Friday, May 21, 2010

What Are Some Good Songs For Basketball Warm Ups




UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
What a way to start the morning,
to make you run the heat through the bowels. I woke up eager
, taste you
of the mouth and another thing,
turned on the light and I was surprised,
were no longer lying next to me.
I get out of bed,
I peered into the hallway, there were
your panties,
picked them up and smelled.
Then it was my nose,
which led me to you,
were in the bathroom,
waiting for me.
I did not take off anything, and I sleep well
,
in chopped ball,
for grazed my behind you.
The tub is full,
almost to bursting, the water
out your boobs, which I devour
.
I get into the water,
kneel on you, my mouth looks
yours,
my tongue inside you,
drinking in your saliva, and rubbing my
against you.
I dive into the water.
to get you the most happy,
to sink my face in your crotch, and repasarte
around with my tongue.
I come up for air,
to search for your word of mouth, stroking
your whole body,
with my fingers and my mouth. Try
down,
but your hands will not let me, makes me
your mouth to complain.
I lie behind you,
you start to masturbate, while my sex
your ass, rubs
nonstop.
I bite your collarbone,
rub your nipple, my fingers have
,
to hide in your cave. You put Your hand
back,
you hold on to my ass, squeezing
against you loving me. Noto
as you tremble,
not stop panting,
push you harder,
my fingers inside, you begin to stroke
.
With your cries go mad, I get
and run,
without me to play.
I held between my arms, I do not allow escape
,
let's stay here a while,
and then return to bed to enjoy.
just want you to know that I love you
,
And I love you,
No one will love you.









0 comments:

Post a Comment