Monday, May 31, 2010

Shower Curtainsrabbits

YOUR GIFT "PART"



Just because you have spent so many moments of complicity with you,
for those times when empathy and insight on both sides, or both jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj because you enjoy sex more than me and my fingers back there where you lose your name, that and just for that ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... . It occurred to me to change my fingers for a harness.
remember that first time, you were naked in bed waiting for me out of the bathroom, your eyes opened wide when I saw a penis out of silicone.
Jajajajajajajajjaja, you sat lightly on the bed and asked me that that was, I'll look like you like to do so, with that look with which you are incapable of not giving me a fantasy, I told you you just shut up and let you go, you resisted at first, but not much.
I lie in bed, stretch your arms crossed, I put my hands on them and I kneel on your face dropping the penis in your mouth and empujándotelo in, you hold me in the ass and started to suck, your tongue the whole reviews from front to back.
I'm reaching over his head and started to move over your mouth to remove it and put it, you loosen your hands and you take them to your penis and you stroke it softly, when I look back your penis was erect, lower your mouth put my league inside and notice how you kissed me with desire for more ... ... ... ... .. go down your chin, your neck licked up get your nipples, chew and get down to your penis, I gave you kisses on the tip, noting it was meant to put it in my mouth. The hold in my hands and take up your gut, to suck your balls, I opened it your feet and ran my tongue your anus, your penis stopped at rest and stood up. Or pressed hard with both hands, I put on all fours.







Fill your ass out of Vaseline and apatite also place the device in your ass your ass I opened it and began to slowly push . Once inside the tip, pull your penis long hard and swollen down and finished clavándotela of everything inside. I thought you hurt, but there were gasps of excitement, he asked me to give you hard, so I pulled it out almost completely, then embestirte within a single time, put one hand on your back and the other in your penis, as you pushed from behind, pulling your penis as he is ordered, your moans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ummmmmmmmmmmmm left me satisfied, your veins swell and your penis was about to explode, you push harder and made me spin you scream, until suddenly my hand is soaked in your semen and note how you would run it up the ass too, remove the device your ass harness've gone, I went to the shower, I went out, got dressed, kissed him and said, this is only a detail of what will be my
great gift for you, I look straight in the eye and I head for the door, I turn around, smiled and ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... continue.




0 comments:

Post a Comment