Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sangsters Rum Cream Usa








When I'm in your arms !!!!!!!!!!!!,
when our bodies are no longer two,
to become one,
when my fingers are stuck to your back,
and desire is transformed into water.
I feel like I want you inside
your hands down my body,
your lips and mine,
are based on a deep kiss.
I do it again and again,
subject in your arms, surrounding you with
my feet, I do
under the falls,
standing, lying or four legs.
that gets inside me with the rolling water,
feel like in and out, leaving my breasts
afloat
and rub your league.
When I'm with you,
when we do it in the water, when we fall
raindrops
gently onto face,
When groan of pleasure and joy,
In that moment, it pours,
and I have the feeling,
that our run,
has been shared
and overhead,
has suffered the same life.
We have heard moaning,
We have been feeling,
And we wanted to indulge,
With the enjoyment and the enjoyment of the afterlife.

0 comments:

Post a Comment