Saturday, May 8, 2010

Good Congratulations Quotes

PRESENTATION OF A NEW BLOG


Today I want to present a blog that left no one indifferent. If you need to be cherished
@ s do not fail to pass by. Today
hang one of your entries and leave you the link.
From here you wish your blog
http://cariciasclandestinas.blogspot.com much life you know today I'm your godmother.

JJJJJJJJJJJJJ



Dímelo

Tell me, I listen to that sweet voice, breath, what you expect from me today. You go
guiding my hands through your body, my mouth with yours, my sex on yours.
directs my strength with the strength of your sighs. Go
bending your hips while run through my tongue, I want your prayers on high, when my lips are close to your sex.
Today I grabbed her hands, blindfold you.
Today is all very sensory. You shudder
will be my guide, until you can drink your pop pleasure.
Then I just your eyes.
translate each of your gestures as a sign of approval, affection, joy.
you kiss on the lips to make you say: tell me

0 comments:

Post a Comment