Sunday, March 6, 2011

Zankou Chicken Tarna Weight Watchers

! Carlino

greets you Bert!

I beat my record, not that I'm proud of it, much less ... but took more than a month without doing any input. The reason, work, yeah, yeah ... Always check it blames the job! And lately I only have time to draw every once in a while and gives me some qualms petar blog with pictures and other ... Today
and could not help it but instead of a flat drawing also bring you a video for that you see as work. It is a very cortito video but I hope you like it, but if it is true that no big deal.



And here the dibujín:


wanted to tell you also that I had problems with hotmail and I have deleted many messages you had sent me orders so if you read me and I have not replied to the message please re-send the message again because my inbox ate>. <>
And again ask you another favor, I wish this blog were more interactive so I thought of how you can participate more in it. So from now on you can leave me a comment on anything you go through the head of what I would like him to do or what you would like to see here.
And once again I thank you for every comment that you do because I animais to continue with it.

you soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment