Monday, March 21, 2011

Pocket Bikes In Chandler

downloadable Bertogurumi (amigurumi & nuiguruimi) Video-bertoso



These days I'm preparing a million things, I have to introduce new stuffed bear amigurumisticos, I have also designed new nuigurumis and I have designed and almost finished doing and freely publish two patterns (since many subscribers have asked me) amigurumi. Both born in my head crazy.

Until you finish preparing all this I bring you a video about my work for a few months, everything kawaii and harvesting of Berto hear!
commenter also that ye tuned to the blog and I will publish at least one pattern in this week to pass a good weekend kawaii.

And as always tell you that if you have any sugerencio can comment below, and thanks to your support, this blog goes on

0 comments:

Post a Comment