Thursday, December 2, 2010

Motorcycle Cakedesigns



Pandas, pandas, pandas, who does not like pandas?
I had made some time ago these pandas to join me on my space craftero, and for some reason (more red herring than anything else) had not entered into the picture. A pity they have not been taught before.
Pandas!


I think I have too much to teach but I'm not convinced at all and I want to show it when this all perfectly finished, it may be too perfectionist or just that I lack creativity these days, anything can be:)

As you see I've changed the banner of the blog and have since according to the dates, maybe too early? who knows. Now come these dates I like to make a gift, yes to you that you are there, who read me and follow me, but I do not fall that may be, so if you have any suggestions you can tell me in a comment:)

In short kick off the Christmas gifts for my people, so I moved that there will be plenty of movement in these parts. So if you do not want to miss a detail not forget to follow me.

See you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment