Sunday, December 19, 2010

How Deep Is The Hyman?

the dog ♪ ♫ Panda Christmas gift! Pandas

There is nothing left for Christmas, holiday, holiday, family dinner, etc ... And there is nothing left to give gifts to our loved ones.
I was wondering what would you most excited that I had given him my grandmother, so after think about it, just the truth because I immediately came to mind, concluding that she is excited to plus receive a small fabric doll by me, yes, an amigurumi, so do not hesitate to get it. After this, the panda born so kawaii:


if not appreciated very well but I've improved the pattern made by me, because little things can always improve, and I've added details.

At this time I have been learning new techniques and improving the seam and I am applying to the creation of my little dolls and you see the results.
This Pandit is rather large, measuring 30 cm, has articulated arms and feet if you want to sit, hand embroidery and machine-sewn garment.

Soon I will create an entry to show all orders that I made for Christmas, because although they do not repeat, I am always ready to receive orders and some are a real challenge and helps me to improve ^ ^ And I think

That's all for today .. coming more and better:) See you

0 comments:

Post a Comment