Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why Is The Desmume Screen Black

Patron Elephant Halloween Pumpkin by Berto

As you'll set it yourself already halloween dress with lots of new graphics and kawaii. Release header and animated gifs ^ ^ do you think? KAWAII
Needless to say that Halloween is one of my favorite dates because you'll know ...
As usual at this time I like to share with you this kind creations ... so ... I want to share with you a little thing ...
And for the occasion I created a pattern of more kawaii and adorable that you can see!
is completely free and I hope you have fun a lot doing it!


You can download the pdf file from here.

And time is all for today ... paseis I hope you well and if you feel like you can send a photo of your little ones Pumpkin to my email, and so within a few days to make an entrance as you have taught the world conquerors and your homes.
Thank you for everything and see you soon!

Erratum: if you noticed, in the pattern of the legs, I have missed writing the points, are 5 points each __________________________________________________________________
back
Created by Berto HacerloUnoMismo under a Creative Commons license. Prohibited
commercial use and distribution without permission and sell the end product made with this pattern.

0 comments:

Post a Comment