Friday, October 15, 2010

Under Grounnd Phone Cable

2D Pattern Robots! (Available) Twins

Hi everyone! I make a brief appetizer and not upset you much on Friday to bring you a little something.
As I liked the robots that I've got the pattern for podais you all have fun as I did creating them!

Patron Robos 2D!!! disponible

These are robots 2D superkawaii to join us and give us love.
To make this pattern must have basic sewing skills, are designed so they can make anyone.

The employer will have a nominal fee of 3 euros
(payment via paypal)
just have to get to contact me at:
Remember that the motto is: Have fun creating

you soon! __________________________________________________________________

Created by Berto HacerloUnoMismo under a Creative Commons license. Prohibited
commercial use and distribution without permission and sell the end product made with this pattern.

0 comments:

Post a Comment