Thursday, September 30, 2010

Will 1200w Hair Dryer Blow 15a Fuse

Amigurumi and new designs for dolls!


Hello! estoi and New Here! : D
And good news is that I wanted to do a quick post to show you a few things I have done; D
First I would like to show you that I have a love amigurumi ... is that this face ... who does not love, right?

26092010003
Here is a profile


26092010004

I love the red polka dots that has ...
Sorry for the quality of the photos but I just do right now and with the phone ... (Maal berto maaal jajja)

The second thing is I wanted to show some designs I'm working to turn them into stuffed animals (which means you then are made but lacking finish them off but since I'm a restless ass and make the entry ... not if I understand ... ajjajajajjajajajjaja)

The first is the version kawaii maaaaaan the reaper, death had never been so adorablee ..
BR Parca

And the second design, following the line bertosa ... is the Beiby! simpatiquisimos these babies! I drop my drool with them .... is because I am the father? jajaja

BR Beiby

Beiby is little one home, with her dress and her hair in the form of lightning makes possible the most kawaii
The next time you come around here you will see all these characters peluuche way! do you think? ... Oh by the way ... the reaper and greets you at the side of the blog ... leave a comment and will be happy!

COMING SOON TO

0 comments:

Post a Comment