Sunday, September 12, 2010

Tool Pull Hair Through Ponytail

I want ...........


After a shared shower, to cool our bodies, to give them fun in the artichoke and the same, after that, I went into the room, you were sitting on the floor I was close to four feet and purring like a cat, rubbed my head on your back, move my tongue on your neck, put one foot over your shoulder leaving my sex and humidity on the same I put my right hand on your ear, I began to caress her.

My knee was on your left breast, your right hand stroked my leg, while the left was resting on the floor I spent my left hand on your crotch wet began to caress your sex, your clit was very swollen, click on him with two fingers, but slipped, so I choose to insert a finger inside you and remove it in half circles, while I rubbed on your shoulder, my warm breath hit your neck prickle your skin, your firm and tasty nipples, hard and eager to mine your mouth.


stroking my knee with your nipple, I introduced a finger at you and started to caress your vaginal walls, my fingers were lost in many folds and your folds were closed around my fingers. Search
your mouth, you torture me a little, not letting me eat it, I just rosabas with your lips, until my teeth caught your upper lip, kiss, suck on my tongue ran your ivory teeth, your tongue came to meet me, we had a salivary fluid exchanges, while another poked my fingers inside you, felt a rush out of your nectar and growing I was more thirsty. Pass

my sex rub over your shoulder to pat my clitoris on it, I was so horny I need to run, the position was not very comfortable, but wanted her to run just sitting there, so with the palm of my sex hand rub up and down noting her excitement, she dug her teeth into my thigh and squeezed more each time I was about to cum, but as I was hurt, pull hair back and buried his mouth in the mine, I was swallowing all his moans and breathing between cut, when word got back leaned my head down and took refuge between his legs, my mouth went to quench their thirst and my tongue went over every inch of her vagina, I gave him a nibble at her clitoris swelled and she pressed my head hard down my tongue and walk up and down, side to side on her clitoris excitation that was out of his hood, gave shots while my hands squeezing her breasts were not large but had never seen such beautiful nipples, kiss her labia as if it were her mouth, she screamed and removed her bum from side to side, I hold your buttocks, trapping her clit into my mouth and started to move his head quickly from side to side.

She beat me, and had slipped and could not be more I pushed her head back, I pulled his hair .... But my mouth could not be separated from his campaign, I would love to hear your sweet melody, her honey filled my mouth both inside and out and share with her that taste so sweet that I have in each of our meetings, yes to let me back in the middle, next time I will wait and then let it run me ecstatic.


Moral: if you are hungry eat it but he'll eat you too ... .. shared less fattening sweet.


PS: This is the second time you leave me bread and water, jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

0 comments:

Post a Comment