Sunday, June 27, 2010

Football Sayings To Put On Shirts

thinking you


My friend turned red, the former bed of my friend and I put her back to me about him, grabbed his penis and I introduced him the vagina, immediately afterwards was placed on me and introduced me behind, every time I rosaba envestía my body with the other touching my ribs with his own, had a little pain, but it was bearable because that excited me even more pain was pleasant to me.


was full inside, I felt that the piss is beyond me, when both pushed at a time.


OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mingled groans and the three were about to run, so take a sharp blow both cocks inside me, pull my friend over the chair, lift your butt and put me behind my friend's ex, grasp your penis with my hand and led him up the ass of the other sex to stick my shorts and gave him a touch sinking behind his penis in my friend I hold her hips and began to move along with it, my friend's face was a poem, I think that was a good gift for him.


I went to the bathroom and I put the harness, I added a little petroleum jelly, lean to the other on my friend and I put the dildo in her hole, putting it very, very slowly.


He stood for a moment about my friend, with your member inside inert stronger buzz I moved to my friend at a time that he penetrated her ass, was masturbating, her screams were so passionate and the other was also about to cum the two ended up lying one on the other, I remove the toy, go to the bathroom, showered, got dressed and as I was leaving, my friend told me that because they are not accompanied to bed, to which I replied that it was his gift, enjoy it and the other told me I had the ass hard, tight, look at him, smiled and said:


Surely not you notice or what color is my hair, what I said yes, that was fair.


I laughed and told me what I was laughing at what my friend said he was not shaved at all.


In what became clear to me why my friend had left, this is only interested in the ass.


THE END

0 comments:

Post a Comment